At Panache, we take the health and safety of our guests, team, and community very seriously. Here is what to expect at your next appointment:
- Please wash your hands immediately upon arrival at our outdoor self washing station.
- Face masks are required for all staff and guests while inside the salon.
- You will undergo a quick wellness check which will include a temperature screening and a few COVID related questions.
- Beverage services and some Aveda rituals have been temporarily discontinued.
- Color cloak service has been temporarily discontinued. Cutting capes are provided.
- Our Serenity Room is limited to 2 guests to allow for adequate social distancing. We have provided alternative seating throughout the salon and outdoors.
We kindly ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms of ANY contagious illness or are running a temperature over 100.4 that you call our guest service team to reschedule your service.
Our salon and spa are deep cleaned regularly and each station and service room is sanitized after every guest. We have allowed for social distancing between stations where possible, and we have erected partitions between some stations as well. Our partitions are coated in an antimicrobial laminate which effectively kills 98% of bacteria and viruses which come in contact with its surface, including viruses under the Corona umbrella. We have also installed partitions in at our manicure stations and air purifying systems throughout the salon and spa.
We care very deeply about you and our team. If you have any questions or concerns about our wellness policies, please reach out and we will do our very best to help you. We truly believe that we are all in this together and we thank you for your continued trust and business.